Home

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Win a Limited Edition 2011 Starbucks Planner from Frannywanny.com

It has been more than 2 years since I last tasted a frap from Starbucks. Sigh. I really miss Starbucks' Choco Chip Frappucino but couldn't really give in because of financial difficulties, etc. And even before that I do not really have a Starbucks branch that I go to once in a while, in my case, I order from whichever branch is accessible at the time of my cravings be it SM Mall of Asia, SM North Edsa, Trinoma, South Expressway or Manila Ocean Park. Which means I will not qualify for this giveaway.

Well, so much for the drama. Anyways, I am sharing to you Frannywanny.com's Contest.

She's giving away 3 Limited Edition 2011 Starbucks Planner to her readers.



image from Frannywanny.com


You just need to answer the BIG question:

Where is your Starbucks 3rd place and share a memorable  moment that has made you stay loyal to that store.

Promo is from December 1 - 23, 2010. Click here for the full mechanics. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment